friends

Thursday 18 August 2011




Hello all. First i would like to welcome all my new followers. I am so happy to have you all. I am still amazed  and excited every time i come on and see a new follower or a new comment. The comments are always so nice and encouraging.  Thank you all so much.   Now to minis. I found these dishes in the store and my mind went cool mini bath lol.I thought it would be great in my cottage bathroom as its small. They were great value 3 for 2 euro. I have put gold feet " on it and some gold flowers. I hope you like.I still have to put taps on it somehow lol. I will try something else with the other 2 then decide which one i like best.Any ideas anyone ? : ). Well its almost the weekend again :). I hope you all had a great week and wish you all a great weekend. Hugs to all my friends

17 comments:

Ascension said...

Maria has tenido una genial idea, te han quedado preciosos y encima "baratos".
besitos ascension

MelyGiunta said...

Che bella idea Maria!Geniale!!Mi piacciono tantissimo le decorazioni che hai aggiunto,le conferiscono un'aria sobria ed un pò retrò perfetta per un cottage,
baci
MelyG

Jorgelina Ferreyra said...

bellisimos Maria!!! quedaron muy lindos, una buena idea!!!

Unknown said...

Hello Maria, thanks for your wishes. My trip is only 3 days. It is not much time to relax.
Your dishes is beautiful. I think it will works good as a mini bath. Another idea? No, I'm sorry, not today.

hugs from Craftland

BiWuBär said...

Wow - a bathtub decorated with gold... now put some champagne in it (LOL)! - Thank you for your kind words, it's always a pleasure to drop by around your beautiful blog.

Greetings
Birgit

Eva - tatalamaru said...

Un buen hallazgo Maria y encima baratito.
Cualquiera no tiene un baño de super lujo con esas bañeras tan chulas.
Que pases también un fin de semana genial.
Besitos

Pilar said...

te ha quedado muy bonito!!!!!!!!!!!!una gran idea!, besosssssssssssssss

maribel said...

Te ha quedado fenomenal la bañera, muy buena idea. Buen fin de semana

malu2 said...

Queda precioso!!! muy buena idea.Besos

La casa de Elisa said...

una idea genial¡¡¡ y el toque de las flores ¡¡fantastico ¡¡¡
besos

Mary said...

Una idea fenomenal convertir un plato en bañera. Queda muy bien y además queda muy elegante con la decoración dorada.
Un saludo.

Anonymous said...

Muy buena idea Maria, queda perfecta y ademas muy barata jejeje quedara un baño estupendo, besazos.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What sweet dishes. I think they're adorable just the way they are. Wishing you a great weekend!

Sans! said...

One of the first things I bought when I started mini was a soap dish for a bathtub :).

Great minds think alike ;p

Nina, the Wonder-Wench said...

Amazing bath, I'd love to get in it! :) Can you fix me one in 1:1-size? ;)
Hugs!

Plushpussycat said...

Great idea, Maria! They really DO look like bathtubs! You could make taps from Fimo clay that would look really nice. I see some Victorian-style tubs have pink flowers painted on the side, but I prefer things plain, myself. Can't wait to see what you come up with--it will certainly be great fun!
Jennifer

Flor said...

¡Que buena idea!!!! Te quedo increíble Maria ÖÖÖ
Un besito
Flor